(PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS HALL CALENDAR HAS NOT YET BEEN UPDATED TO REFLECT THE CANCELLATION OF CLUBS AND ACTIVITIES OWING TO THE CURRENT CRISIS)
Our beautiful hall is equipped with a wooden floor ideal for dancing, (but no stilettos allowed) and has a stage, extensive coloured LED lighting including a glitter-ball, and a new professional sounds system.
The hall can accomodate up to 100 persons depending on the type of function.
If you wish to hire our hall and garden, maybe for a party, wedding, meeting etc.,here’s what to do…..
If you have a date in mind you can check whether the hall is available on the Calendar here on the right,( or if you are viewing on your mobile scroll down to the calendar).
If there is no event, meeting or function on your date then the hall is available.
Should you wish to make an enquiry then please send an e mail to the Secretary
Mrs Emma Tanner, at
and a copy to email@example.com
Please give as much information as possible including details of your proposed function, numbers, times etc. and your telephone number.
You will receive a response and arrangements can be made for you to view the hall.
If you do not receive a response, have a query or do not have access to e mail then please call Emma
on 01752 829230 evenings only.
(PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ANY FUTURE BOOKINGS MAY NOT BE POSSIBLE DEPENDING UPON THE DATE AND THE CORVID CIRCUMSTANCES AT THAT TIME)
Click below to see the application form for hiring the hall,
Click below to see our Terms of Hire before making a firm booking
Please note that our hall is beautiful wooden building that is nearly one hundred years old, and no smoking is allowed under any circumstances.
Our Fire Safety policy is:-
COVID RULES :-
1. You must not enter if you or anyone in your household has COVID-
2. If you develop COVID-19 symptoms within 10 days of visiting these
premises you must seek a COVID-19 test.
3. Maintain social distancing as far as possible from anyone you do not
have regular contact with.
4. Use the hand sanitiser provided on entering the premises. Clean your
hands often. Soap and paper towels are provided.
5. Avoid touching your face, nose, or eyes. Clean your hands if you do.
6. Face coverings SHOULD be worn in confined areas (eg toilets, corridors)
unless an exemption applies to a person (eg for health reasons, those aged
under 11) and you are encouraged to wear them at a busy or crowded event
if the organizer asks you to do so, so as to protect more vulnerable people.
7. “Catch it, Bin it, Kill it”. Tissues should be disposed of into one of the
rubbish bags provided. Then wash your hands.
8. Check the organisers of your activity have cleaned door handles,
tables, other equipment, sinks and surfaces before you arrived. Keep
them clean. We [do our best to/cannot] clean all surfaces at the hall between
9. Take turns to use confined spaces such as corridors, kitchen and
toilet areas. Standing or sitting next to someone is lower risk than opposite
them. Briefly passing another person in a confined space is low risk.
10. Keep the hall well ventilated. Close doors and windows on leaving.
Village Hall Calendar
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat